.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE BTCruisers in Alaska 2006

Jim, Ellen, Will, Isabelle, and Gracie

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Day 33, Wednesday, August 9, 2006 (continued)

Seems there is a limit to how many pictures I can put on one page. Maybe that has been the cause of some of my problems posting. Anyway, these are the remaining pictures highlighting our day today.

Picture says it all

Dinner at the Salmon Bake in Talkeetna

Jim this morning with Will before leaving the State Park


The dining room at the Salmon Bake. Six tables, we had the one with a view.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, As I mentioned on the phone the other night we do read your postings, I print them at work and take them home. The pictures are in black and white, we can pull them up at home, but with dial up it slow. Bob

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen and Jim!!!! I've just read the blog while enjoying my morning coffee and what a wonderful travel log I find it to be! You kids look like you're having and very adventurous time. Love the Beatles T-shirt and cap, Ellen! Makes me feel like I'm there with you :) And the girls in their Alaska caps are divine!
This blogging is such a great way to share your experience. With the gray weather here in the Bu today I don't feel so far away from you. Keep on Truckin'!
Love you,Sue

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home